Undergraduate Permission Code Request Process
Permission Code Request Information
- This form is for courses with the PSY prefix only.
- This form is only for Psychology courses that have prerequisites (most 3000-level and higher).
- If a class is full, you will be placed on the internally managed waitlist, which cannot be checked through CIS.
- All communication regarding permission codes will be through UMail.
- Permission codes will be processed within five (5) business days and in the order they are received.
- The first Friday of each semester is the last day to add Psychology courses, per departmental policy.