Undergraduate Permission Code Request Process
Permission Code Request Information
- The first Friday of each semester is the last day to add Psychology courses, per departmental
- Please email email@example.com for questions.
- Permission codes will be processed within five (5) business days and in the order they are received.
- The first Friday of each semester is the last day to add Psychology courses, per departmental policy.
See guidelines for other PSY Permission Codes below:
- PSY 480*: Research Assistant – after making an agreement with Principle Investigator (Faculty Member) that oversees the lab, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request the class number for their specific PSY 480* class section. When enrolling, remember to update the 'unit' (credit) number to the agreed-upon credits* or it will auto-set to 1 unit/credit. (*1 credit = 3 hours of lab work/week).
- PSY 4910: Teaching Experience - please request a permission code from the professor you are going to TA for.
- All Other PSY Courses - if a course is full, please join the waitlist. If you try to add a course with open seats and receive an error code stating you do not meet the prerequisites ex. PSY 1010 equivalent course from out of state, please email email@example.com so we can correct your audit and email the instructor of the course to request a permission code.