psychology advising center // PAC
Success is your goal, providing the tools is ours.
The Psychology Advising Center (PAC) is your undergraduate advising resource. Visit the PAC office for more information and tools to guide your undergraduate career. For best results, visit your advisor regularly.
major, minor, and certificates
- Undergraduate Program Syllabus
- Major Checklist
- Minor Checklist
- Psychology Major Handbook
- Apply for Major or Minor status in psychology
- Honors Track
- Human Factors Certificate
hours & contact information
- MONDAYS: Walk-In Only 9:00-3:30
- TUESDAYS: By Appointment Only 9:00-5:00
- WEDNESDAYS: By Appointment Only 9:00-5:00
- THURSDAYS: Walk-In Only 9:00-3:30
- FRIDAYS: By Appointment Only 9:00-3:00
TODAY: Walk-Ins Will End at 2:30 Due to Emergency. ATTENTION: Closed January 28th to attend the University lecture by Justice Sonia Sotomayor; Limited staff February 2nd- 6th; Closed February 16th for President's Day HolidayClosed March 20th
- Walk-In Hours suspended during first week of fall & spring classes due to high advisor/student ratios (Appointments are absolutely required).
- Walk-Ins Appointments ate generally 15 minutes long. For a more in-depth appointment, schedule on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Fridays. A wait time may occur during higher traffic walk-in times.
- Appointments are considered forfeited after 15 minutes has passed. Please plan to arrive no later than 30 minutes before the office closes.
- Advisors are located in rooms 507 and 508 of the Social and Behavioral Sciences Building. (BEH S)
- *In the uncommon event of an emergency, schedule updates will be posted on Room 507 and students with appointments will be emailed immediately*
Honors College Advising
Academic Advising Coordinator - Honors College
Find our more about the Psychology Honors Track
Preparing for Graduate School
For questions regarding the psychology PhD program at the University of Utah, please contact Cindy White at firstname.lastname@example.org.